CANNA CONTINENTAL INVITE A FRIEND SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Promotion open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Promotion begins on or about October 24th, 2016 and ends February 28th, 2017. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,242. Click here to view the complete set of rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
- SPONSOR: Hortisol USA d/b/a CANNA Continental, Suite 200, 11400 West Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY:To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entering, you must be:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor’s CANNA dealers and their household members and immediate family members are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- a natural person legally residing in, and physically located within, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (collectively, "Territory");
- 18 years old or older; and
- not an employee, consultant, independent contractor or intern who has, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies, nor a household member or immediate family member of any such individuals. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
- ENTRY: This Sweepstakes will be conducted during the period commencing at 12:01 A.M, October 24th, 2016 and ending at 11:59 P.M., February 28th, 2017 ("Entry Period"). To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period, navigate to www.cannagardening.com/boost and submit an entry by filling out your name and e-mail address in the designated section on this web page. You must fill out or provide all the information requested. You can increase your chance of winning, by inviting any friend you'd like to participate as well. You can invite friends by filling out their name and e-mail address in the designated section on this web page. We will then send an email invitation to your selected friend. Each referral who – during the Entry Period – joins the sweepstakes gives you an additional chance to win.
Entries that meet the requirements included in these Official Rules are referred to herein as “Eligible Entries.” Winners will be drawn randomly from all Eligible Entries. The awarding of the prizes is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth herein.
- LIMITATIONS: Any use of automated or programmed methods of entering the Sweepstakes are prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, , non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, email, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential entries will be disqualified. The Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with you as an entrant during the duration of the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
Two (2) FIRST PLACE PRIZE: Two (2) Five (5) Liter can of CANNABOOST. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each of the First Place Prizes is $511.
Ten (10) SECOND PLACE PRIZES: One (1) One (1) Liter bottle of CANNABOOST. The ARV of each of the Second Place Prizes is $111.
Thirty (30) THIRD PLACE PRIZES: One (1) Two Hundred and Fifty (250) Milliliter bottle of CANNABOOST. The ARV of each of the Third Place Prizes is $37.
The combined ARV of all prizes to be awarded during the Sweepstakes is $3242.
Limit one (1) prize per person. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of Eligible Entries are received.
- WINNERS: Winners will be selected by a random drawing from all Eligible Entries after the Entry Period closes. Winners will be notified in or around March 2017 by email (to the email address provided by each potential Winner). Only one (1) notification email will be sent to each potential winner. If the potential winner does not respond to the email within ten (10) days, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The drawings for all prizes will be conducted by Sponsor or Sponsor's agent, and Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to the random drawings. The odds of winning any of the prizes depends on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The potential prize winners will be subject to verification by Sponsor of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The prize winners will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted) after being notified that she/he is a potential winner. The potential prize winners must sign and return the Affidavit within ten (10) days of receiving it from Sponsor. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, and entrant has complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. All taxes, expenses, costs and fees associated with the receipt or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:
- potential winner's failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its transmission;
- the return of an email notification as undeliverable;
- the return of any prize as undeliverable;
- potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility;
- potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted) within ten (10) days after it is requested; or
- any non-compliance with these Official Rules.
- CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes or accepting any prize you may win, you agree that:
- you will be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions, which shall be final and binding in all respects;
- you will receive email newsletters periodically from CANNA. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter;
- you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry into the Sweepstakes; the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;
- the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or prizes;
- winner's acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, image, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the Sweepstakes for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;
- in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, (each a “Force Majeure” event) corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, except where prohibited by law, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, has the right to amend the Official Rules or cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;
- the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the Prizes;
- any portion of any Prize not accepted by any winner will be forfeited;
- the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;
- the Sponsor has the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects to be doing any of the following:
- to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Websites;
- violating the Official Rules;
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- for any other good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor;
- since any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any Internet site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of these Official Rules as well as criminal and civil laws, and should Sponsor believe or become aware that such an attempt has been, is being, or will be made, it has the right to seek remedies and damages from any responsible individuals to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation criminal prosecution;
- Sponsor has the right to modify entry mechanisms (including the systems used to conduct the online entry process), Entry Periods and prize award procedures at its sole and absolute discretion;
- you are participating on a NON-CONFIDENTIAL basis. You agree that there is no confidential relationship whatsoever implied by your participation.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or use of any prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate federal or state courts in Los Angeles, California. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
- WAIVER: YOU, IRREVOCABLY AND IN PERPETUITY, AND AS A CONDITION OF AND IN CONSIDERATION FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES: WAIVE, RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR SPONSOR'S USE OF YOUR SUBMISSION OR INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, UNJUST ENRICHMENT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DEATH, DEFAMATION, DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT, INVASION OF PRIVACY OR VIOLATION OF ANY PUBLICITY RIGHT OR PRIVACY RIGHT IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
- WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the winners’ list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: CANNA Continental Invite a Friend, c/o Hortisol USA d/b/a CANNA Continental, Suite 200, 11400 West Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064 by March 31, 2017.
© 2016 Hortisol USA Corp. All rights reserved.